Ready for your next station in life?

Baka Aunt!!! >3<

SPM aka tarikh or peristiwa yg bersejarah yg x tercatat dalam Buku Sejarah 4 Form 5 students. (extracted froWS msg. XD) 4 more subjects dude! The darurat “duduk rumah belajar” akan dibubarkan. But it seems we ll be go out right after the 3rd subjects, celebrate Bak a cocky pervert Ks d birthday, but the main motive is to watch 2012 la, LOL… Minah, buck up!!! Jyjy, everything ll be go smoothly and hope we all ll get nice results, perhaps… ==

Yesterday, my aunt came 2 my house, bringing “her” puppy oso. Damm CUTE!!!! We so regret!!! WTF! Actually tat puppy is mine, my dog gave birth 2 three dogs. Unfortunately, one died. T.T Left 2 onli, but coz tat time my house gt 5 dogs le, we gave her.

Baka mummy. Actually is my aunt very selfish n no shame. Choose the best one. U ll choose the best one or take or nt??? U ll feel ps d ma. Regret.. We hope 2 get it back. But no use le. Tat white puppy gone… We only hav the black colour one. I wan it back… Reli!!!! Grrr~~~~~ ><





Kawaii neh??? XD





Onli left 2,,, Haiz ><

1 コメント:

whyfun17 said...

so cute!!!
c the dog make me miss my dog again~~ T.T
if ur dog gv birth again then u wan gv ppl can gv me 1 ma?
haha~~~

Post a Comment

Coment Coment ><