Ready for your next station in life?

Shoelace~ Shoelace~

Finally, all go to school le. Left me alone. Doing nothing at home. Learn JP till boring. >< Wahaha, at least 2day learn a skill -- Tying shoelace!!! Surprised?? Such easy task oso nid learn. =3= Dun have niisan help me tie shoelace so nid learn myself. Haiz... Later at KL, alone, dunno ask hu le. Nw, let's see my "masterpiece". I noe bery nice n kawaii, dun envy me... XD

Wahaha... I have learnt tis method. So easy onli ma... Still nid big bro to help. Lame... XD


Cannt help myself. Tat bear too kawaii. Wan a zoom-in!! Say "Cheese"... ><


Tis lyk sewing the clothes... Wahaha. Finally can make it. Quite complicated. I oso wonder my house gt Panda toy, first time see onli... ==


Two ducks kissing. Through a red-white bridge... Imagine, man... XD


Hole collection of Pokemon tat last time was sold by KFC, i guess. Cannt find my Pokemon ball, haiz... Nice memory, but oso the toys lyk quite dirty.


Tis is wat-so-called the 90++ shoes. Lyk sumone d. Wahaha... Juz the holes more n the shoes whiter. Nice leh. My fake All Star shoes... ><"""

Too boring, juz play with my camera. Pokemon, monster found!!! Prepared to evolve!!!

Pika pika, Pipi, tat two more i 4gt liao. A bright light has juz emitted!!! Wat was it??? Evolved!!!! Bang Bang Bang!!! Monster down, Mr. Mac Donald was behind it... =3= ~THE END~

Get ready to skill up my other talent... Wor... I very nice in tying shoes oso. XD

3 コメント:

grace said...

All very nice a. Haha.
I like the second shoe, with panda de~~

Anonymous said...

先生你病得不轻=3=麻烦到柜台去挂号

z said...

waaaaaaa... nice nice nice~~
teach me neh >< me oso wan learn le...

Post a Comment

Coment Coment ><